It is the policy of the Alliance Healthcare Foundation (AHF) to have a mechanism through which the Organization can respond in a timely manner to certain requests. This mechanism is the Responsive Grants process, and the types of requests that may be considered are defined below. This policy is intended to be effective until amended and specifically until AHF appoints a new staff leader as Executive Director.
Responsive grant requests range up to $25,000 and may be one or more of the following:
• be time sensitive
• allow AHF to participate in an important co-funding opportunity with other funders
• provide AHF a novel funding opportunity
• support leadership & organizational development
• respond to a racial inequity
The total amount expended annually shall be established as part of the AHF Community Grants budget for the fiscal year. Regardless of size, all Responsive Grants shall be in mission alignment with AHF.
Being a previous AHF grantee does not preclude an organization from applying for our 2021 Responsive Grant.
To qualify for Alliance Healthcare Foundation (AHF) 2021 Responsive Grant support, your organization must meet these criteria:
- Be a 501(c)(3) or have a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor, and
- Serve regions in San Diego County and/or Imperial County, and
- Be aligned with AHF’s mission of advancing health and wellness for the most vulnerable in San Diego County and/or Imperial County, who often experience inequities and injustices in health and social outcomes.
Funding is provided throughout the year until grant budget is expended.
Should you have any questions, please contact Chief of Staff, Bryan Fisher via email email@example.com .