Application Period: 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, January 15 – 5:00 p.m. Monday, March 2, 2020
Decisions: April 2020
Disbursement: May 2020
Award Range: $5,000-25,000
This Mission Support application is for nonprofit organizations in Imperial County.
Mission Support funding will be awarded to 501(c)3 nonprofits in Imperial County that serve the most vulnerable populations in Imperial Valley and are aligned to the Imperial County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) priority areas.
· Healthy Eating and Active Living
Impact Targets: Healthy eating, food security, and active living
· Community Prevention Linked with High Quality Healthcare
Impact Targets: Asthma management, early and adequate prenatal care, and diabetes management
· Healthy and Safe Communities and Living Environments
Impact Targets: Prescription drug abuse, dementia, and air quality
To qualify for Imperial Valley Wellness Foundation (IVWF) 2020 Imperial Valley Mission Support, your organization must:
● Be a 501(c)(3) or have a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor
● Serve regions in Imperial County
● Be aligned with IVWF’s mission of health and wellness of vulnerable populations in Imperial County.
All organizations that are selected to receive funding will be required to enter into a grant agreement with IVWF. If you would like to review a copy of the agreement terms, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to share a generic copy with your organization.