Alliance Healthcare Foundation (AHF) works to advance health and wellness for the most vulnerable in San Diego and Imperial counties through collaborative funding, convening and advocacy.
We believe wellness is a state of complete physical, mental, spiritual, economic and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. Society, community, neighborhood and family are collectively responsible for creating an environment of health and wellness. Wellness is personal and is not the same for everyone. We envision a region where equitable health resources lead to universal health and well-being.
Below you will see our current funding opportunities.
Tips to get you started:
- You will need to create a free Submittable Account in order to submit applications to these opportunities. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/en/articles/904856-how-do-i-submit
- You may save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form later.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up with is one that you check regularly.
As you might expect, AHF receives a high volume of requests each year that exceed what we are able to fund. Unfortunately, this means that in a typical year, less than 15% of grant applications result in funding.
Application Period: 8:00 a.m. Wednesday, January 15 – 5:00 p.m. Monday, March 2, 2020
Decisions: April 2020
Disbursement: May 2020
Award Range: $5,000-25,000
This Mission Support application is for nonprofit organizations in Imperial County.
Mission Support funding will be awarded to 501(c)3 nonprofits in Imperial County that serve the most vulnerable populations in Imperial Valley and are aligned to the Imperial County Community Health Improvement Plan (CHIP) priority areas.
· Healthy Eating and Active Living
Impact Targets: Healthy eating, food security, and active living
· Community Prevention Linked with High Quality Healthcare
Impact Targets: Asthma management, early and adequate prenatal care, and diabetes management
· Healthy and Safe Communities and Living Environments
Impact Targets: Prescription drug abuse, dementia, and air quality
To qualify for Imperial Valley Wellness Foundation (IVWF) 2020 Imperial Valley Mission Support, your organization must:
● Be a 501(c)(3) or have a 501(c)(3) fiscal sponsor
● Serve regions in Imperial County
● Be aligned with IVWF’s mission of health and wellness of vulnerable populations in Imperial County.
All organizations that are selected to receive funding will be required to enter into a grant agreement with IVWF. If you would like to review a copy of the agreement terms, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to share a generic copy with your organization.